Thursday, August 6, 2020

Hey All!

I've been busy. so you know that Goblin story I was telling you about? well guess what! it's almost finished and it must have over 13,000 words! now, sadly, this was not the goal I had set. I was supposed to write like 450,000 words in 30 days but realized all too soon that a goal like that was insane and too hard to accomplish!!

So far things have been good in my life. There have been some major downs, but that's why I try to ignore it with video making. Hey, that's an idea! you all want to check out my new video? it's another Dragon and Martin cover. 


Anyway, I should probably go. I have a lot to do today. Love you all! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haven't blogged in a while

Well I am working on another flipbook animation. No, this is not a part of it. It is simply a snippet from my LAST flipbook animation only t...