Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Um...Did I forget?

Yes, people. I did forget. for shame, right? after all, I DID say I would be better about posting. Or did I? I can't remember. 

Well, you should know. Not a lot of things have changed since my last post. Except that maybe in four days I will be able to go home :) house-sitting is hard work!

I have been also working on a new book. (WOW! SHOCKER!) 

Yes, it's new. No, it is not related to Dragon and Martin. I need to let those little guys go. It's been too long that I've been holding onto them. That video I did was the perfect send off. Now I must LEAVE THEM BE!

This new book is about a girl named Melody. And honestly, she's just very unlucky. Her life is kinda sad. Then she meets a mysterious creature in the woods and things start to change for her. However, she should be careful with the friends she makes. Insulting them could get really messy!

Anyhow, thanks for dropping by. It's always nice to share my stories. Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Haven't blogged in a while

Well I am working on another flipbook animation. No, this is not a part of it. It is simply a snippet from my LAST flipbook animation only t...