Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Adventures at Osborne

 
And I am back! okay, I know nobody commented, but I see that YOU see me, and that is awesome!

Welcome back to my blog. I hope you liked my last one. I have a lot to tell today before I post my next flipbook animation. For starters, I am at another house right now. I am watching over four pets, a dozen plants, and a big yard. There is ALOT of responsibility that goes into taking care of a house. 

an open letter to my parents... | My Student Village from CLV

There's cooking and cleaning to do, along with keeping the dogs from playing and the cats from fighting. one of the doggos has bad arthritis, so she can't really play with the other dog. But the two of them love each other and reeeeeeeally want to play. It is hard to tell them no, but I'd rather that then having the one dog get hurt!


Snoopy Gifs On Giphy Happy Winter Wallpaper For Computer - LowGif




Anyway, it's been busy. But fun! I may go sit in the sunshine and read a book after this. For now, here is the next video for today. Hope you all enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Haven't blogged in a while

Well I am working on another flipbook animation. No, this is not a part of it. It is simply a snippet from my LAST flipbook animation only t...