Thursday, June 18, 2020

The Big Reveal

Hey! I am back again!

Nice to see you all again. Today is video 3. Very short. You have to remember, I was still VERY new to flipbook animation. As I get more into it, things start to work out better and make more sense! 

Thanks for sticking with me. I just posted a big thing on youtube. you can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCczv0qmtCbwV2zlVmhPe8MQ/videos?view_as=subscriber

Also I will post the same vid...um..how about now! sorry, I just couldn't wait. I am so excited about this!

so I guess you'll get two videos today. Aren't you lucky? lol. 


Told you it was short. and finally...THIS ONE!! wooooot! I am so excited. thanks for coming! it is so nice to share this with you all. It means alot to me <3 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Haven't blogged in a while

Well I am working on another flipbook animation. No, this is not a part of it. It is simply a snippet from my LAST flipbook animation only t...