Sunday, June 28, 2020

The End Of A Chapter

Anyone out there??

Well, hello again. How is everyone? going nuts a bit? well, yeah. But God is in control! nobody forget that!!

It comes to the final day at the Osborne house. We have been here for two weeks now and it has been lots of fun. We've learned how to live without a momma and we made our own schedules and...well...didn't sleep! well, I didn't sleep. Daisy duck was here (not at actual duck...she's actually a beagle!) and she likes to wake me up around 5:30am. And that's early!!

We've gone to the river and shared laughs and had just the best time making dinner and planning the days and watering things. Alot of things. :)

I hope only now that things can get better and better!! My whole life is sure to get shinier after this. 

Well, that's it for now. Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haven't blogged in a while

Well I am working on another flipbook animation. No, this is not a part of it. It is simply a snippet from my LAST flipbook animation only t...